2013-11-09

Christmas Greeting

               Every year I always think about make some card for greeting family and friends. Finally I got to make it happen this year.  I have made some Christmas card designs. And now there are available to buy online at my shop on Etsy.  On the top tab of my blog there is link direct to my shop 'SHOP'. Fahfield Shop also as local spot at Hartvigs Bageri in Viborg, Hartvigs Bageriwhere you will find very delicious cake and daily Danish bake. For the small cards now , it's 15 Dkk per card.
               I wish you enjoy the drawing, again every comment toward my work or anything will be very valuable for me. :-) Have good weekend.

 
While it was painted last night.


There are only 6 in total for each design with watercolor paper, after this series, there will be on smooth surface watercolor paper instead. They all paint by hand, so it's all slightly  different from each other.


 
Four designs are available at the moment, and there will be more designs in up coming weeks.