2014-03-25

Work process breakdown

                   Recently I got task to make an illustration of  'Rabbit village with the birthday party'. Meanwhile I have been ask for many people about How I create my work. Do I have draft before ? sketching ? planning ? . And because of this piece of work would not be with me since I already sold the original of it. I made scans during the process while this one was made.
                    
               

                  I start with rabbit dragging the cart full of carrots ,pumpkins and melons. Then the picture grow to small little hut. Another rabbit with basket full of scones, pines tree with squirrel on top of it, the tree on the right with squirrels inside next to small house then the rest of drawing come to complete the composition.
  


                                Finish line drawing 



                                Start coloring with watercolor


                                The party is ready.